The Tower for Users course is aimed at personnel responsible for assembling, dismantling, relocating and inspecting mobile access towers. This includes the use of 3T (Through The Trap) and AGR (Advance Guard Rail) systems.
Candidates successfully completing the one-day course will receive a Aluminium Tower Training Certificate and ID Card valid for 5 years.
Delegates will learn:
- Legislation, Regulations and Guidance affecting working at height with mobile access towers
- Aluminium Tower Training Code of Practice
- Product Standards EN 1004:2004
- Assembling, altering and dismantling towers incorporating current best practice for fall protection
- Inspection of completed mobile access towers and completion of Tower Inspection Records
- Hazards affecting the use of mobile access towers and how to avoid