2 Cousins’ delivery of IPAF Operator courses give operators the knowledge and tools they need to prepare and safely operate a range of the most commonly used Mobile Elevating Work Platforms (MEWPs). Our IPAF class sizes are kept small so that we can pay particular attention to delegates’ needs. IPAF Operator courses generally last one to three days and are a mixture of theory and practice, with a written and a practical test.
Upon successful completion of IPAF Operator courses, Training 4 Safety delegates receive a PAL Card (Powered Access Licence) valid for 5 years, a safety guide, a log book and a certificate.
Why not maximise on your training investment and combine up to three equipment course types into one training delivery programme?
We run IPAF Operator courses on the following MEWPs:
- Static Vertical (1a)
- Static Boom (1b)
- Mobile Vertical (3a)
- Mobile Boom (3b)
- Push Around Vertical (PAV)
- Specialist machines (SPECIAL)
At the end of the IPAF Operator course delegates will:
- be aware of relevant Health and Safety legislation, accident prevention and control,
- be aware of the need for personal protection and to refer to the machine operating manual, and
- drive and manoeuvre the MEWP safely